Monday, November 12, 2007

The Entry

Oh wow I made a blog isn't that great?

Yeah really, as if anybody would care with another "blog" written by another unknown blogger wannabe dude. Why created in the first place? A chance to bitch about stuff that didn't go my way, or sometime when "good" things happen - just that doesn't happen much. Pretty boring stuff. I know, but then so what? Blogging is so easy your average grampas can do it. Honestly, I'm even more surprised of myself to actually do something like this, probably because of blogging is just too easy to start these days... no wonder those so called "veteran bloggers" are mad-bitching claiming "bloggers" are polluting the search engine results. Must be great when you're on the top huh? Those "before" you are just bunch of boring midgets posting expired stuff of "my job", my cat, or whatever applicable "my"s while you yourself are convinced that you are providing quality "content" amongst real contents. Get over it. No amount of angry seo "expert" will deter anyone from starting a blog. The search engine takes care of itself, the "experts" otherwise can just go back to "the caves" doing more optimization. Pulling a black hat maybe? Sigh~ now I'm the one complaining. So much of a first post.

No comments: